At The Shore Club, the only limit is your imagination. Defined by a spirit of relaxed luxury, refreshing adventure, healthy indulgence, and exclusive accessibility, it’s a place where you can do exactly what you desire: a place to write your own story. Long Bay Beach—the most private stretch of Providenciales, the most sought after location of the Turks and Caicos Islands—offers the best of both worlds, a stunning, secluded beach just minutes away from Provo’s town center. Unparalleled service in an informal atmosphere, The Shore Club boasts a bespoke luxury resort experience, impeccably designed by the Hartling Group, the team behind the award-winning Palms in Grace Bay. With three spectacular restaurants, sophisticated bars, and unique pools, as well as smart on-site shopping, a world-class gym and spa, a complimentary Kids Club, and a wide range water activities, The Shore Club is the ideal setting for your perfect story.
Sometimes life’s greatest pleasures are its most simple. An unforgettable meal, a sun-drenched day, a perfect swim with someone you love.
The first resort on Turks and Caicos’s unspoiled Long Bay Beach, The Shore Club invites guests to an exclusive experience, where lush tropical gardens lead to soft white sand and a limitless horizon of perfect blue: an easy, and luxurious, escape to a dream made real.
One of Condé Nast Traveler “10 Best Island Beaches around the World,” Long Bay Beach welcomes guests into a pristine, tranquil, turquoise-blue natural world. One of the most exclusive sections of Providenciales, its shallow, wave-less beach feels especially secluded—despite being minutes from the town center and airport.
Thoughtfully designed, the Shore Club’s 38 suites and 110 rooms boast hand-selected natural materials and furnishings inspired by their island environment. As stunning as their setting, our elegant, expansive accommodations all look out onto the jewel-colored bay.
Whether you’d like to unwind by the water with a book from the resort’s on-site library, or grab the family for a boating excursion into the bay, The Shore Club has it all. Children have access to a complimentary tree-house themed kids club, and adults can explore the spa. With four pools and more shops on site, there’s little you can’t do—and less you have to.
A stone’s throw away from Grace Bay, Long Bay Beach offers both the idyllic seclusion of a paradisiac beach and the close-at-hand center of Turks and Caicos. Dive into the island’s social life, or stay by the surf. You get to choose.
With three restaurants and three bars, The Shore Club offers a variety of culinary adventures and atmospheres. Indulge in a candle-lit dinner at the resort’s fine dining restaurant, an ingenious take on Asian and Peruvian influences, or try afternoon tea in The Shore Club’s tropical Cloister Garden. Healthy dining options abound: you don’t have to take a vacation from your preferred diet.
Whether you pamper your family with an opulent villa (complete with butler service), or reserve a lavish suite for a romantic getaway, The Shore Club invites you to an escape that is truly your own. In one sumptuous resort, many stories are possible.
Wellness & Fitness
- The sumptuous Dune Spa, providing the finest services with views of the surf
- A state-of-the-art fitness facility, offering the best equipment, a private tennis court, and a lap pool
- Complimentary bikes for the whole family to ride around the resort, or the island
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports equipment, from snorkels to sea kayaks
- Healthy meal options available at all resort restaurants
Facilities & Services
- A Kids Club from ages four to ten, with water activities—and even a tree house—they’re sure to love
- The Courtyard Shops, including boutique service, for shopping you don’t have to travel for
- Four pools: beachside Adults ONLY pool, Resort Pool (the latter equipped with a casual restaurant), the elegant Colonnade Pool and Rope Bar and the lap pool located at the Wellness Center
- Did we mention our spa and modern fitness facilities?
Restaurants & Bars
- Three restaurants, including a formal, inventive take on pan-Asian and Peruvian cuisine
- Three bars, offering carefully crafted cocktails and sophisticated wines
- Beach and poolside restaurants and bars, so you don’t have to change out of your swimsuit to grab a bite or a microbrew
- Complimentary breakfast and afternoon tea served daily
- Versatile ballrooms of up to 3,000 square-feet
- An elegant terrace for pre-function or post-function cocktails
- A variety of indoor and outdoor venues, from beachside pools to formal dining courtyards
Size (Sq. Ft.)
No. of Guests